This PLR bundle includes:
- SPECIAL REPORT in TXT and DOC format
- 10-DAY ECOURSE in TXT format.
Special Report Table of Contents:
- Why It’s Important for Children to Go to the Dentist
- How to Choose a Great Pediatric Dentist
- Four Healthy Dental Habits Your Child Can Adopt to Make Each Dentist Appointment a Success
- Three Things You Can Do to Reduce Your Child’s Fear of the Dentist
- Tips to Prepare Your Child for Their First Trip to the Dentist
- What to Do When Something Goes Wrong at the Dentist
- Fun Ways to Reward Your Child for a Successful Dental Appointment
- What to Do When Your Child Is Afraid of the Dentist
- Common Mistakes Parents Make When Teaching Their Children to Not Be Afraid of the Dentist
- The Single Best Way to Help Your Child Relax about the Dentist
10-Day Ecourse subjects are:
- When do you start brushing a child’s teeth?
- The biggest risks to a child’s teeth
- How to help your child stop sucking their thumb
- Is your child brushing their teeth too hard?
- What is fluoride and what does it do?
- Five things your child may be doing which is bad for their teeth
- Tips to teach your child to take good care of their mouth
- Three causes of bad breath and what to do about them
- The basic principles of good dental habits for every age
- The consequences of poor oral hygiene