This PLR bundle includes:
- SPECIAL REPORT in TXT and DOC format
- 10-DAY ECOURSE in TXT format.
Special Report Table of Contents:
- What is Melanoma?
- What Does a Melanoma Look Like?
- Four Types of Melanoma
- The Mystery and Danger of Hidden Melanomas
- Who’s At Risk for Melanoma?
- Signs and Symptoms of Melanoma
- Characteristics of Unusual Moles
- Other Suspicious Skin Areas or Changes to Look For
- How Do They Know If I Have a Melanoma?
- What Is a Skin Cancer Screening?
- What If They Find an Unusual Mole?
- The Stages of Melanoma
- How Is Melanoma Treated?
- Six Melanoma Statistics and Survival Rates
- Three Tips for Preventing Melanoma
10-Day Ecourse subjects are:
- Three ways the sun damages your skin
- Three more ways the sun damages your skin
- How to know if you have sun damage
- Three ways to reverse sun damage
- Sunscreen 101 – How to choose the best sunscreen for your skin’s needs
- Can what you eat protect you from sun damage?
- Three sun damage myths
- Are you at risk for skin cancer?
- Five symptoms of skin cancer
- Five ways to prevent skin cancer and sun damage